RYA Dinghy Sailing Courses (Adult) 2019
RYA Sailing Courses at CMYC
An RYA qualification is known and respected the world over. We work constantly to ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
ADULT TRAINING FOR ALL AGES, ABILITIES AND GOALS
Everything you need to begin or continue your learning is here, whether you are a recreational boater, a globetrotting professional or are looking to become an RYA training instructor, in the UK or abroad. Club boats used for courses are: Quest, 2000, Wanderer and Miracle. Further details are given in Newsletters at the appropriate time.
- Entry Level Beginner: Level 1 - 'Start Sailing' & Level 2 - Basic Skills - 4 days -15th, 16th, 29th & 30th June (run on the same dates as junior Stages 1 & 2)
- Entry Level Level 2: 'Start Racing' - duration 2 days- Dates : TBD
- Entry Level Level 2: 'Sailing with Spinnakers' (as and when sufficient demand) - duration 2 days - Dates TBD
- Entry Level Level 2: 'Level 3 - Better Sailing' duration 2 Days - Dates TBD
- Entry Level Level 3: 'Seamanship Skills' - duration 2 evenings and 2 coastal days - Dates TBD